I have a 2012 Dodge Grand Caravan with a remote start installed from the factory. It has worked fine until now. When the remote start is used the van start a great, however after about 30 seconds or so the panic alarm begins to sound. Not sure if it's my battery going bad or a setting that needs to be changed. Any help is appreciated, thanks!
Welcome to Dodge Caravan Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Remote start causes panic alarm to sound
No replies to this topic