I have a 98 Caravan Sport 3.3 flex fuel. Was running fine. Wife, kids, and grandkids stopped to eat. Came back out and the van would not start. I went up there and after several hours got it to start, but had no power. Trailered it home. Checked fuel pressure and it is about 10-15 psi. Will idle, but has no power and dies is pedal pressed too hard. Any ideas?
Welcome to Dodge Caravan Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Low fuel pressure
No replies to this topic