Hello everyone. I have a 1998 grand caravan and the gauge cluster just went haywire. None of the gauges are working and the odometer reads 060 and on the gear selector side it only lights up D3L. I have checked the fuses they are all good. The odometer and gear selector stay lit up even with the key off and is killing the battery. I read a forum about testing the gauges by holding trip and reset when turning the ignition on but it does not work. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Welcome to Dodge Caravan Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
gauge cluster not working
No replies to this topic