Hi everyone! I own a 2010 Grand caravan sxt. Problem is, I go to turn on headlight, they stay on for a second, then shut off. Hi beams do the same. Hit the switch, they turn on for a second then shut off. I have fog lamps which came installed in this model and they are not affected. Anyone else have this issue? Your help would be GREATLY appreciated!!
Welcome to Dodge Caravan Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Headlights don't work!!
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 20 October 2017 - 06:39 PM
Hello Buster 1865,
We currently own a 2010 Grand Caravan SXT and are experiencing the same headlight issue. Were you able to find a cure?
Posted 25 October 2017 - 02:24 PM
I have been lucky so far with everything just wish they had of made the back head light better everytime I open the trunk it poops out