Hi everyone! I own a 2010 Grand caravan sxt. Problem is, I go to turn on headlight, they stay on for a second, then shut off. Hi beams do the same. Hit the switch, they turn on for a second then shut off. I have fog lamps which came installed in this model and they are not affected. Anyone else have this issue? Your help would be GREATLY appreciated!!
Welcome to Dodge Caravan Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Headlights don't work!!
No replies to this topic