I cannot find the crankshaft sensor location on a 2000 Dodge Caravan 4 cylinder I've been looking and looking and cannot find it does anyone know where it is located I'm having a problem with my van it runs for 20 minutes and then it stalls and cuts out I've changed the map sensor throttle body sensor I don't know what else to do looking for some help
Welcome to Dodge Caravan Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Crankshaft sensor location 2000 Dodge Caravan 4 cylinder
No replies to this topic