I have a 2011 Dodge Grand Caravan Mainstreet and I cannot activate the Unconnect Phone feature. On the radio panel I have the "Phone button" and the "Voice Command button", but the only response I get when I press it, is "Unconnect Phone Not Available". What am I doing wrong?
Welcome to Dodge Caravan Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Unconnect Phone Access
1 reply to this topic