Custom Search

Welcome to Dodge Caravan Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to Dodge Caravan Forum, like most online communities you must register to create a topic or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Dodge Caravan Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Posted Image

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

2014 Grand Caravan Shifter Knob Bezel

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Mike Naples

Mike Naples

New Caravan Member

• Caravan Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Current Vehicle:2014 Grand Caravan Crew

Posted 20 July 2017 - 08:56 PM

I have a Crew trim model and the shifter knob has a vinyl covered plate (bezel) on the top.  Removing this bezel gives access to the retaining nut on the shifter knob so that it can be removed. My wife - I have to blame her - got in the van today and the bezel ended up on the floor.  There are no further details.  So the shifter knob has obvious attachment points (3) and the bezel has matching points.  I tried lining up the points on the two parts and there is no obvious fit between the two.  I don't know whether there is something missing - there is nothing on the floor that I could find.  The bezel likely is a press-on fit but I don't feel it.

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·