I have a Crew trim model and the shifter knob has a vinyl covered plate (bezel) on the top. Removing this bezel gives access to the retaining nut on the shifter knob so that it can be removed. My wife - I have to blame her - got in the van today and the bezel ended up on the floor. There are no further details. So the shifter knob has obvious attachment points (3) and the bezel has matching points. I tried lining up the points on the two parts and there is no obvious fit between the two. I don't know whether there is something missing - there is nothing on the floor that I could find. The bezel likely is a press-on fit but I don't feel it.
Welcome to Dodge Caravan Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
2014 Grand Caravan Shifter Knob Bezel
No replies to this topic