wondering if any one has modified the original chrome grill to make it all black like the blacktop appearance models. I have a 2016 SXT and wanted to do this with out spending 500$ replacing the grill.. any one modified theirs by painting it?
Welcome to Dodge Caravan Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
How to make chrome grill black
2 replies to this topic
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 07 August 2017 - 07:34 PM
Paint with PlastiDip. If your not happy with it, you can just peel it off. Plenty of videos available online to show the appplication
- snyper81 likes this