Welcome to Dodge Caravan Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Bluetooth needs to be enabled--how?bluetooth enable
2 replies to this topic
Posted 25 January 2017 - 10:19 PM
My 2013 Dodge Caravan was a rental car before I purchased it. The rental company disabled the Bluetooth and I would like to enable it. I have taken the van to 3 different dealers and they all say they don't know how to do it. Does anyone here know what the dealer needs to do to enable the Bluetooth so I can use it?
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 16 September 2017 - 11:50 PM
Sorry should be firstname.lastname@example.org you will need a 130s radio.my 2016 had a 130 radio, I had to change it out.