Welcome to Dodge Caravan Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Caravan Oil Change Interval/Warranty Question
Posted 23 December 2016 - 04:48 AM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 02 August 2017 - 08:22 PM
I would bet your warranty is still good. I'm still waiting on my oil light to turn on as well, although my situation is a little different. Usually the warranty is void when you modify the vehicle or take apart something your not supposed to. Personally I doubt 9 days would make a difference, but you could double check with the dealership near you.