Custom Search

Welcome to Dodge Caravan Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to Dodge Caravan Forum, like most online communities you must register to create a topic or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Dodge Caravan Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Posted Image

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Wax to use

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 willard

willard

New Caravan Member

• Caravan Member
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 01 October 2010 - 06:38 AM

I've been back and forth between waxes, but I generally found two compaines that make good stuff:

ZAINO and GRIOTS GRAGE. Groits makes a really nice detailing kit that you can place in your garage in one convienent bag. :) The Zanio wax isn't really a wax, but a polymer clear sheet. It's a really nice, glass type of shine!

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#2 jokerje

jokerje

New Caravan Member

• Caravan Member
  • Pip
  • 167 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 01:08 AM

I've been back and forth between waxes, but I generally found two compaines that make good stuff:

ZAINO and GRIOTS GRAGE. Groits makes a really nice detailing kit that you can place in your garage in one convienent bag. :) The Zanio wax isn't really a wax, but a polymer clear sheet. It's a really nice, glass type of shine!

twice a year I like to use dish soap to remove the wax and then re do the wax - I have always used a turtle wax paste wax - if I am doing a quick I just use a lotion type wax and if I want a quick shine I use a spray on

#3 Benny

Benny

New Caravan Member

• Caravan Member
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationDearborn, MI

Posted 20 November 2010 - 06:42 PM

twice a year I like to use dish soap to remove the wax and then re do the wax - I have always used a turtle wax paste wax - if I am doing a quick I just use a lotion type wax and if I want a quick shine I use a spray on

twice a year I try to wax my car with Meguiar's paste wax, once a year I'll clay bar using Meguiar's Smooth Surface kit.

I'll have to check out this Zaino and Griots Grace stuff though. my wax supply is just starting to get low lol

#4 jokerje

jokerje

New Caravan Member

• Caravan Member
  • Pip
  • 167 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 11:12 PM

I wantt o start using the wax bar - I have read alot of good stuff about them - I think for my spring time wax those year I am going to do the wax bar - any tips on using them?

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·